Thursday, January 1, 2009

There's a first time for everything....

Okay...so here goes nothing. I'm a little nervous. A few months ago I googled "polka dot Christmas tree skirt" and it sent me to a "blog", being the computer wizard I'm not, I had no idea what this was. But there was pink and green, links to some of my favorite stores and it was all about someone whom I didn't know. I'm a very curious person, I've always been interested in how people got where they are in life and where they are going. I believe everyone has a story to tell, everyone is interesting and amazing in their own right. I found a whole world where people share their everyday life challenges and joys. I'm in BLOG LOVE. I'm not famous, probably never will be. I haven't traveled the world and probably won't. But I believe in enjoying the little things in life, making the best of what you have and always telling those you love, how much you love them.
I'm from a stop sign town in Northern Mississippi, I love every little aspect of that town. I think it might be the only place left where complete silence exists. I've had some of the best memories and times of my life there. We moved when I was young but I still visit often and will always call it "home". I love to visit my granny, we always go to all the cute shops around the Courthouse and make the well-worth two hour trip to Oxford to shop around "The Square", when you walk into these stores you would think you were in a big city. But the best part of Mississippi is "grannys food" and "sweet tea".

1 comment:

  1. just stopped by to say hello and welcome if you are new to the blog world!!! yes blogging is very addictive i just want to warn you!!!
    but i love it too!!! stop by mine sometime if you like!!!

    ReplyDelete