Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I very first award

Thank you Pink Sass for my very first award

Here are the rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself

1) I wipe booty and push drugs for a living, I guess it's a little more complicated than that.
2) I'm a control freak...I pray about this everyday. I have a vision of how something should be in my mind and when it's not, it messes me all up.
3) I love road trips! Most people want to fly, I love going though small towns and just seeing all new places. My next road trip is March 25,my girlfriend is from Gulf Shores so we are going up together and then I'm going on to Mississippi, I'm excited! Then in May hubby and I are going to drive up to Savannah then on to Charleston, we have been to Savannah but never to Charleston, as time gets closer I'm going to need help planning my trip from you ladies up that way. Plus, with a road trip your limit to what you can bring home is way larger.
4) I love to clean, really. My mom would be so happy to hear that. But it has to be when no one is home, just me. I put my ipod on and have a diet coke and get to business.
5) Diet coke is my drug of choice. Honestly, I've been trying to cut down and so far I'm down to one a day. All those chemicals, it can't be good. I can honestly tell you that I know how hard it must be for alcoholics to quit drinking alcohol because I feel that way about Diet Coke.
6) I love concerts, hubby and I go to about 10 a year. There is an amphitheater about 10 minutes from our house, there is nothing like seeing a concert under the stars. My favorites last year were Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffet.
7) I have staple clothing, I where a lot of solid shirts and jeans, but I'm really trying to mix things up. But if you wear simple clothing you can wear over the top jewelery.
8) I want kids, a couple of them. A boy and a girl.
9) I'm not a shoe person, I know, crazy. I have a hard time picking out shoes. It takes me forever to find a pair I like.
10) I know this is bad and it's all part of that control thing that I have going on. I already have planned what my children's nursery will look like, I even already have clothes. God is dealing with me right now. Hubby says that we WILL NOT find out the sex when we do get prego because we would have a house full of stuff, he's probably right. I think it's more fun not knowing anyways...lol (yeah right).

Hope you all don't think ill of me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment