Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend on the go...

After getting back from Mississippi, I've been super busy! I worked 2 days then Saturday afternoon we headed to the West Coast to Clearwater for a very good friend of ours Engagement Party. We arrived about 5pm after a wrong turn onto the wrong bridge and you ask how this could happen, after all we have made this trip 1000 times, yeah, we were day dreaming of the things we could do if we won the lottery (considering we don't even play) it truly is a dream. We arrived safely after having to change clothes in the car. It was a great night for the party.

The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. are super cute and tan...


It is alwasys nice to see my high school BFF's


Here with the bride and a few of us bridesmaids


We woke up early Sunday and headed home. We had tickets to one of the last hockey games of the year, we had been trying all season to get to a game and this was our last chance. I had never been to a game before and really never had any interest in hockey...until I went to a game. It was so much fun! I really got into and couldn't take my eyes off of the game for a minute. Next year we will definity have to go to more games!


We had such great seats, it felt like we were right there.


I'm so thankful to have the next 3 days off to get organized after being gone the last 2 weeks. Plus we sold our furniture on Greg's list within the first 30 minutes and I need to do some ordering and painting!!!


"The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend." ~Chuck Palahniuk


1 comment:

  1. You do realize it is Craig's List? Anyhow I am jealous you are off AGAIN! I should have been a nurse but,if I was I could not be on the internet ALL day:) You win some you lose some. You got some great pics since you could only take 10!

    ReplyDelete