Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday...a bit late

It's been a super busy week, I had a list a mile long of "things-to-do" but Thursday afternoon I look some time and did some things I love and I'm ever more thankful.

Of course my friends, family and God, I'm the most thankful for but here are a few other things that I'm thankful for...

First, my new found hobby of rollerblading or one I've picked up again. It's a whole better with a view like this...

Here is a picture of us going over the Boynton Inlet (yes, like a good blogger I always have a camera)

Then to the beach.

Second, my new sewing class, I had such a great time and I'm so glad that I finally am doing this.

And last but not least, my new hair oil treatment. With the Florida humidity, thick curly hair and years of trying to tame it, I think I've found the best product yet, Moroccan oil.

After my Chi of course, this is my favorite hair solution.

Learning to live in the present tense, one that's free from failures of the past
and the anxieties of the future,
is a wonderful gift and one you always should be striving for.
~ Rick Pitino

No comments:

Post a Comment