Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This little light of mine

I love anything that smells good, especially candles. I believe firmly that burning your favorite candle(s) and wearing your favorite perfume are ingredients to happy life. I can go into little gift shops and smell 100 different candles until I find that right one. It usually is a clean airy scent and I have found a few candles that I'm totally loving right now.
The restoration Hardware Honeydew Quince.
I was first taken to them because they are the same color as my living room but now it's the clean scent that takes the prize.
So I have a few in my Living room/Dining room.

When I was in Mississippi I was in a gift shop around the courthouse and found these great soy candles.

Auuiesse Rioja candle
I'm saving this one for my new bedroom and I can't wait, I think we are about a week away from it being all done.


"When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing - just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park? "
~ Ralph Marston

No comments:

Post a Comment