Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday.

Things that I'm thankful for this Thursday...
Friends, Family and God, will always be on the top of the list.
This week:
Kenny Chesney
Listening to his music always puts me in a good mood, I have a few favorites,
Back Where I Come From,is one, it always reminds be of "back where I come from".
She thinks my tractor's sexy, I don't care who you are, there is something sexy about a man getting off his John Deere hot and sweaty in his overalls...
Every time we go to Mississippi, I always ask Mr. Tea, to go ahead and jump up in there.
This is my last favorite song, he's singing with Mac Mcanlly, who just happens to be from Mississippi, he writes alot of Jimmy Buffet songs and every time I've seen Jimmy Buffet in concert, he has been with him.

Not to mention his concerts are so much fun!


Dave Ramsey


Two years ago, a friend gave me a book called
The Total Money Makeover, it's a financial teachings based on Christian beliefs. I was reluctant at first, I thought I know about this stuff and the truth is that we all know this stuff but he puts it in terms that make you want to put it into practice. I am now debt free, minus my house payment. I have one credit card that I use for the things that have to be on credit, I don't even have a debit card, I'm cash only. I'm living with such peace and with the state of the economy, there is a lot to be said for that.


This bad boy has helped me lose 3 lbs. in the last week. I get on it and I'm in a zone, focused on the butty. Today I was sweating so bad when I got off, it looked like I peed in my pants. Maybe that was too much info.

"Be thankful or what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never have enough" Oprah Winfrey





6 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog and the idea of Thankful Thursdays. I can't wait to read more of your posts. I was in Jupiter last weekend too. we lived there until a year ago and can't resist Artigras:-) Happy Friday! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pastor has been mentioning that guy Ramsey a lot - I guess I better check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about that book but I didn't realize it was based on Christian beliefs. Hmmm...I'll have to take a look. I just joined a money club (for girls only) and we had our first meeting last night. P.S. - what kind of stepper is that? I need to get one to work on my butty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that machine looks intense! I can't wait to hear more about the cute scrubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love, love, love that song - and back where i come from is a favorite too!

    i heart kenny chesney.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back where I come from is one of my all time favorite Kenny songs :) Just found your blog, very cute!

    ReplyDelete