Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I can't believe it's Thursday already...
I'm given some big thanks to Target this week for such cute clothing.



At good prices...

A big huge thanks goes out to Mr. Ice Tea maker

No lie, when I was in first year in college I traded my roommate for her Ice tea maker for my hair striaghtner (this was before the Chi) when we moved out. And I still have it, missing a few parts but works like a champ.

The Sunshine
After two days of much needed rain, the Lord gave us our Sunshine back.



Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Anthony J. D'Angelo quotes



1 comment:

  1. Isn't life better with an iced tea maker? Ours is now about 20 years old and still going strong (and we DO use it!!!) I hardly remember how to make it the old fashioned way!

    ReplyDelete