Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tagged...

I only have a minute tonight, I got home from work late, ate dinner, catching up on the blog world, enjoyed everyone's comments from the Bachelor last night ...sure crazy! And the best might be tonight. So I have to make this quick. But I wanted to get caught up on my tags, knowing that people think about you and enjoy your random thoughts are so sweet. Tonight's tag comes from Ramblin mama.
In this one, you must post your 4th picture file on your computer and blog about it. You then tag 4 others to follow suit.

Mr. Tea's bithday is on Halloween, so we always make a big deal. This picture was about 3 years ago, we dressed up as Elvis and Priscilla. We had so much fun! Halloween costumes are something I think about all year, in fact, I already have next year's picked out.

"As a person, he was wonderful. He really was a great person. He was full of life. He had a great sense of humor. Very talented, of course, but very caring to his parents. There was a very endearing quality about Elvis." Priscilla Presley

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. The only costume I can get my man to wear is (only occasionally) a funny hat. he simply says, "I don't do costumes." Yet again, he loves Hawaian shirts and wears them everywhere in warm weather so maybe he's always in costume!

    ReplyDelete