Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's really hard to get excited about Fall when you live in South Florida but I want it so bad I can taste it... At least 80 degrees would be great.
Here are a few things about Fall that I love.

Decorating for Fall/Halloween



Ole Miss Football and Saturdays in the Grove


And all my cute cooler maternity outfits that are just hanging in my closet.

This is when us Floridians get jealous of you guys up north.


One man's daydreaming is another man's day. ~Grey Livingston




5 comments:

  1. oh i am ready for fall!!! guess what our high is sunday here in arkansas... 84!!!!!!!!!

    we are getting closer to football weather.

    mrs b
    www.thebelleofbismarck.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. from one Florida gal to an other.... c'mon down here fall!!! Loved visiting your blog - come see me sometime!

    sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah fall. . .football, great food, warm colors, and family time. . .the cool weather that rolls in around November (!) is just a bonus. :) Happy game day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your nice comments over at P is for Party! I actually do not have any fun shower games to share that I have done, but I have seen some fun ideas floating around. Chris from Celebrations at Home recently wrote a post about shower games. Also, One Cool Pick put together a chic shower game. Here are the links...

    http://celebrationsathome.blogspot.com/2009/08/games-people-play.html

    http://onecoolpick.blogspot.com/2009/07/baby-shower-details.html

    http://stemparties.blogspot.com/2008/02/can-anyone-else-hear-angels-singing.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you were looking for the Hashbrown Casserole recipe- I have a GREAT one!!
    I cant find your e-mail address on here... e-mail me! info@2PreppyGirls.com

    xoxox - margaret

    ReplyDelete